Lanzarotewebcam.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site in order to improve your experience.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website.
There are three different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are mainly used by online shops and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed
- Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months
- Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behaviour, demographics etc.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- counting the number of people looking at a website
How can I control my cookies?
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data and install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Where to find information about controlling cookies?
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
If do you needs detailed information about cookies, you can contact us.